Over 20 Years experience managing, implementing and configuring network infrastructure including the following:
- Enterprise LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN.
- Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including data privacy practices and PCI compliance) to company operations.
- Excellent hands on troubleshooting of hardware including; servers, routers, bridges, switches, hub, modems, NIC, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
- Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
Over 20 years experience with web development and programming including proficiency in:
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- JS and JQuery
- PHP and MySQL
- DNS and HTACCESS
- CraftCMS and ExpressionEngine CMS
Have designed, developed and maintained dozens of websites and company intranets.
Planned, directed, coordinated the design, installation, and connectivity of several computer systems and network infrastructure ensuring the stable operation of organizations IT assets. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links. Additional tasks include:
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Establish Service Level agreements with end users.
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation.
- Perform cost-benefit and ROI analyses for proposed systems.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors.
Statewide Election Campaigns
Managed several election campaigns for State Representative and State Senate over the last decade. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all operations including; fundraising, advertising, polling, and get out the vote (GOTV) efforts.
- Run social media campaigns including facebook and twitter and associated marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage all staffers and volunteers.
- Strong understanding of all State Election Enforcement Compliance (SEEC) and strict adherence to such compliance and reporting.
Graphics Design and Marketing
- Proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft publishing software.
- Designed several marketing materials including; brochures, walking cards, pamphlets, business cards.
- Build brand voices from the ground up using social media channels including facebook, twitter and Instagram.
- Strong data analysis to target very specific groups for messaging.